Office of the Controller of Examinations
The office of the Controller of Examination of N. K. T. National College of Education for Women is headed by the Chief Controller of Examinations Dr. S. Chamundeswari, Principal and The Controller of Examinations, Dr. N. Kalai Arasi.
The Examination unit envisages the need for essential reforms in the traditional examination and assessment system followed in the institution. The examination unit conducts practical and theory examinations, for both the first year and second-year students every semester. The examination unit prepares pre and post examination work after careful planning and executes them meticulously. Confidentiality and Transparency in the evaluation system is the requirement of a knowledge society and it is the unique feature of our examination unit. The examination unit undertakes responsibility from the time of the conduct of examination till the results are declared. Conferment of Degree on the day of Convocation falls under the purview of office of Controller of Examination Unit. The results are published at a stipulated period from the time of the conduct of the examination. Technology facilitates an easy interface in the timely distribution of Mark sheets.
1. To develop a strategy for useful
examination practices at our
2. To Maintain confidentiality and transparency in the conduct of examination set up
3. To train teaching and non-teaching faculty members about the conduct and organization of examination and examination related material
4. To co-ordinate with all other higher and regulatory agencies to ensure credibility and stability to the examination system
5. To respect autonomy to support
excellence in Education
To ensure effectual examination system, secure and transparent evaluation, prompt results incorporating sanctity, integrity, credibility, sustainability and validity, thereby empowering teaching community to reach the pinnacle of success on par with Global Standards.
- To incorporate efficient measures with the ethics and justice in the Examination system;
- To facilitate smooth conduct of examinations guaranteeing established protocol;
- To maintain reliability and confidentiality in receiving question papers and objectivity in evaluating answer scripts;
- To publish results instantaneously, whereby preventing the anticipation of students; and
- To redress the grievances of students through fair means.
Members of the Examination Committee
Dr. S. Chamundeswari
Chief Controller of Examinations
Dr. N. Kalai Arasi
Controller of Examinations
Dr. S. Malathi
Associate Professor of Education
Dr. V. Jayashree Priyadharsini
Assistant Professor of Biological Science-Education
Ms. P. Sangeetha
Assistant Professor of English-Education
“End Semester IV Examinations Rules and Regulations” – Click Here
“Online Fee Payment for End Semester IV Examinations “ – Click here