- Equivalence Government order for B.Ed. Special Education was obtained from Government of Tamilnadu. G.O. (Ms.) No.56 dated 24th April 2012.
- Organization of the Third State Level Athletic Sports Meet in collaboration with Tamilnadu Teachers Education University.
- Setting up of a laboratory for the visually challenged under the financial assistance of SAP.
- Organization of Workshop on Statistical Analysis using SPSS.
- A 21 day UGC Sponsored Refresher Course on Educational Technology for the Assistant Professors and Associate Professors of Government Colleges, Aided Colleges and University Departments was held from 4th to 24th February 2012 with the collaboration of Academic Staff College, University of Madras in our College, which was organized by Dr. S. Chamundeswari and Dr. S. Malathi.
- Completion of UGC funded major project by Dr. S. Chamundeswari, the then Assistant Professor of Physical Science-Education.
- Appointment of Dr. N. Kalai Arasi, Associate Professor of Computer Science- Education as Academic Council Member of Tamilnadu Teachers Education University.
- Dr. S. Vasanthi, then Principal was one of the three invitees from Tamil Nadu by the Government of India to participate in the consultation meeting of Justice Verma Commission for revamping Teacher Education in India.
- Dr. S. Chamundeswari, then Assistant Professor of Physical Science-Education visited University of Duisburg, Germany, Univeristy of Passau, Germany and Johannes Kepler University, Austria, as a visiting faculty.
- Induction of Dr. S. Chamundeswari, then Assistant Professor of Physical Science-Education and Dr. S. Malathi, then Assistant Professor of Education as member of Peer Team Visiting panel of the National Council for Teacher Education.